What I'm hearing this holiday season

Started by LizzyM
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LizzyM

the evil queen of numbers
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree
I just want an interview
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you (on Zoom)
Yeah
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need (and I)
Don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree
I’ve got my black suit hanging up there upon the fireplace
AdComn you could make happy on Christmas Day
I just want to go to med school
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is admission
To school, baby
Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow (and I)
I'm just gonna keep on waiting hitting refresh until I’m spent
I might make a list and send as a letter of intent
I might even stay awake to hear those magic email clicks
'Cause I just want to hear tonight
I’m holding on so tight
What more can I do?
Oh, doctors, all I want for Christmas is
An invite! (and admission and a scholarship)
Oh-oh, all the lights are shining so brightly everywhere (so brightly, baby)
And the sound of children's laughter fills the air (oh, oh, yeah)
And everyone is singing (oh, yeah)
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Doctors, won't you bring me the one I really need? (Yeah, oh)
Won't you please bring an invite to me?
Oh, I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just wanna see an invite and just get my foot in the door
Oh, I just want to Zoom or phone
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Oh, doctors, all I want for Christmas is an invite
All I want for Christmas is an invite
And an offer
And a scholarship, but
All I want for Christmas (all I really want) is an invite
All I want (I want) for Christmas (all I really want) is to get in!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad