What is 7 life time limit on MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SteyrFWB

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
is it 7 times for post 2015 new MCAT?

Or old plus new?

Someone mentioned old MCAT does not appear on the taken list at all?

Members don't see this ad.

Just trying to help out my sincere friend's son who did take old MCAT x4 and new MCAT x2. over the spend of 6 years. Old hovered around 25, New around 500.

Is this his last shot or no?

Just trying to help out my sincere friend's son who did take old MCAT x4 and new MCAT x2. over the spend of 6 years. Old hovered around 25, New around 500.

Is this his last shot or no?
The old MCAT tries don't count I believe. So he got 5 more tries, but the thing is Medical schools will be able to see all his MCAT scores (old and new). At this point, he's only hurting himself with all these tries.

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Advising premed student who taken pre2015 x4, post2015 x2, so I called AAMC to clarify 7 x life limit.

Answer: 7 time life limit is for new post2015 MCAT, does not include pre2015 tests taken.

Advising premed student who taken pre2015 x4, post2015 x2, so I called AAMC to clarify 7 x life limit.

Answer: 7 time life limit is for new post2015 MCAT, does not include pre2015 tests taken.
“Advise” them upside the head until they stop taking mcat unprepared

Don’t take until scoring well on AAMC tests. It amazes me how many people still go to the tests even after getting below their desired score on the AAMC tests.