what is a 'good' UW percentage?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hsans23

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just curious what everyone considers a "good" UW percentage, or what some of you superstars are getting.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm just starting UW but from the posts of some others I would say 65-70% is "good", 75% is 250+, and 80% or more is something ridiculous. I guess it really depends on what you define as "good". Good on SDN is usually different than good in real life.

just curious what everyone considers a "good" UW percentage, or what some of you superstars are getting.

Depends on your goals and how you are using the qbank. (ie someone who does completely random blocks from the beginning (like me) has a lower score than someone who does blocks corresponding to what they are/have studied).

I'm just starting UW but from the posts of some others I would say 65-70% is "good", 75% is 250+, and 80% or more is something ridiculous. I guess it really depends on what you define as "good". Good on SDN is usually different than good in real life.

when people post their percentages is it percentage like in the last 200 or so questions that they did the week before the test? or is it their overall percentage including when they were 5 weeks out and didnt know squat :)