What is "being" Psycho Analytical?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jesus Christ Our Savior

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interested as a person with answers of this question may "help" to reveal as the person who asks this question. "Being" said what I am saying, psycho analyzing in meanings deepest form mentally and physically in having great knowledge of knowing what is/not to be known to know/unknown about, defining as the greatness of wisdom. Wisdom created immunity and immortality(as human the knowing of what is "really bad and good" as the human in perspective believing it real or not )as opposite to reality( the knowing of realness) mental aspect
 
Last edited:
I'm not answering any of Christ's questions until he brings me the puppy I prayed for....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Jesus,
You were a lot clearer in your sermon on the mount and provided some very sage advice and tips on healthy cognitive perspectives. I especially liked the part about focus on your own problems as opposed to other people's. You know the beam and mote in the eye part. I use that one all the time. This sounds too much like John's ramblings in Revelations. Not very helpful.