What is the best bank after UWorld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

surgicel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I took a few practice exams and still am stuck in the mid 220's to low 230's and I need to do above average to make up for my step 1, I will be pushing my exam back a few weeks.I will be covering Obs/Gyn and Peads from other books than MTB to make sure I know the subjects well.

I've done UWorld twice averaging 62% and 78% respectively, I know most of the questions by heart now and need to pick up a fresh set of questions, what do you guys recommend next, Rx or Kaplan Qbank. Honeslty I'm hesitant to pick up either since both are poor resemblances of the real exam and knowing once I start either I would have to complete it before moving on. Phloston mentioned something about the step 3 UWorld Qbank, at this point I wouldn't even mind doing that just to get to a fresh set of questions that resemble the real thing.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

if you are scoring in the 230s and have finished uworld twice just take your test already. what are you waiting for?

I was hoping to do better, but can't tell if I have peaked or not? Im thinking if I did more questions and assessed myself again things might improve

uworld is the best question bank. honestly the best source for the exam overall. if you have mastered uworld, you are ready