You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
What is the date of April MCAT?
Started by dodo2
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The date is Saturday, April 26. So only 20 shopping days left.
They will send us the results approximately 60 days after the test, which will be the end of June. But, you can access your scores online a couple of weeks earlier for about 15 bucks. Hope that helps.
They will send us the results approximately 60 days after the test, which will be the end of June. But, you can access your scores online a couple of weeks earlier for about 15 bucks. Hope that helps.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hooray! It's free! Thanks for the info.
BTW, yes, you should start studying pretty soon.
BTW, yes, you should start studying pretty soon.
D
DrLady
Originally posted by dodo2
Started studying for MCAT today. Took my first full length test - scored 29. I have ways to go. There is still time though.
Hey dodo2,
Thats really a FANTASTIC score..for a first full length, knowing that mcat is about 3 weeks away! you have me amazed! I had a friend who prepared for MCAT in 3 weeks and scored a 35! I have to admit, when I read your post about you just starting the preparation, I was quite skeptical, but now seeing that you scored a 29 on ur first full length...wow..ha..i think u will definitely be able to score above 30 in those next 3 weeks! Good Luck!!!
Ummm, Dodo:
Arent you already in medical school and havent you already taken the MCAT already? In your previous posts you said you were already accepted to virginia. I did a search of your previous posts and confirmed that. Are you trying to scare everyone on the mcat this april? That would be totally uncool. Correct me if im wrong...🙂
Arent you already in medical school and havent you already taken the MCAT already? In your previous posts you said you were already accepted to virginia. I did a search of your previous posts and confirmed that. Are you trying to scare everyone on the mcat this april? That would be totally uncool. Correct me if im wrong...🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 2K