What is the date of April MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dodo2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
When do they us the result?

Members don't see this ad.

The date is Saturday, April 26. So only 20 shopping days left.

They will send us the results approximately 60 days after the test, which will be the end of June. But, you can access your scores online a couple of weeks earlier for about 15 bucks. Hope that helps.

online access to scores is free this year .. hope this helps for people giving wrong info on here. yes its approaching soon

I better start my studying. Would Kaplan help?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hooray! It's free! Thanks for the info.

BTW, yes, you should start studying pretty soon.

Started studying for MCAT today. Took my first full length test - scored 29. I have ways to go. There is still time though.

Originally posted by dodo2
Started studying for MCAT today. Took my first full length test - scored 29. I have ways to go. There is still time though.

Hey dodo2,
Thats really a FANTASTIC score..for a first full length, knowing that mcat is about 3 weeks away! you have me amazed! I had a friend who prepared for MCAT in 3 weeks and scored a 35! I have to admit, when I read your post about you just starting the preparation, I was quite skeptical, but now seeing that you scored a 29 on ur first full length...wow..ha..i think u will definitely be able to score above 30 in those next 3 weeks! Good Luck!!!

Yes, dodo, you might consider changing your SDN name to something more appropriate...I'm sure you will do quite well

I am quite lazy and I get bored very easily. My councelor suggested that I delay the start of my MCAT studies as much as possible. He thinks the pressure will keep me motivated. Hope this works.

After almost two weeks I am at 32 (12V). Hopefully I will get to 34 by M day

Ummm, Dodo:

Arent you already in medical school and havent you already taken the MCAT already? In your previous posts you said you were already accepted to virginia. I did a search of your previous posts and confirmed that. Are you trying to scare everyone on the mcat this april? That would be totally uncool. Correct me if im wrong...:)

Rudy1223:

oh.. That was my brother. I am just using his id. Sorry for the confusion.