I agree with what @jaboo said, rankings don't matter but the reason high ranked schools are the way they are is because of funding, with more funding comes more opportunities, comes better stats and often good well-rounded doctors. Cornell doesn't interview though which, as jaboo said, leads to a lot of people in the school with poor communication skills and/or people skills. Jaboo, myself, and our cohort imo are great at both of those and I do feel like a decent portion of our class will do well on clinics, we tend to get blinded by some of the REALLY bad people in our class (like they elicit visceral reactions every time they open their mouths). There are definitely classmates I wouldn't trust with a dead fish but there's probably people like that in every class in every school. I went to Cornell because it's my IS and it was one of the cheapest options (like within $5k of each other total for the 4 years of the other 2). I can honestly say I had a lot of negative feelings about Cornell in the beginning and the elitist attitude is ridiculous but so many of the vets I've met here are so humble and just wonderful people!