Quantcast

What is the point...

BeMo Free Repeat™ On Us + 5 Med School Challenge
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coldchemist

Biowulf
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
...of posting to the sticky acceptance thread when nobody is going to know where you got in because you DIDN'T INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE IN THE SUBJECT LINE OR AT THE TOP OF THE POST??? Do you really think we have the TIME or the INCLINATION to comb through a 500 line post in order to locate your name?

Kashue

No longer a USMLE JUNKIE!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by coldchemist
...of posting to the sticky acceptance thread when nobody is going to know where you got in because you DIDN'T INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE IN THE SUBJECT LINE OR AT THE TOP OF THE POST??? Do you really think we have the TIME or the INCLINATION to comb through a 500 line post in order to locate your name?

Use the find tool.

theprizefighter

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Coldchemist,

Is you name and the icon showing a piano being played in any way influenced by the English rock band Coldplay? Just wondering.

Thanks,

tpf

Integra96

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Coop, do a search. There have been dozens of threads about the point of this post.

:D

Brickhouse

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by coldchemist

Biowulf - funny.

I agree by the way. GET A CLUE PEOPLE. LOL

tautomer

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Uh...

The point of posting your name is not to see where everyone got in, I think it's more so you can look at which SCHOOLs other people have been accepted. That way you can look and say, "oh look 'so-and-so' is accepted here, where I'm thinking about going, I think I'll send him/her a PM."

Just my thought

coldchemist

Biowulf
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I came up with coldchemist for a user name because I majored in chemistry and I'm from Alaska. Never thought about the coldplay link...

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.