what is up with NYU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

godiva

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I had an interview at the end of March, but i'm still waiting for the decision letter from NYU. You see.. it's almost been a month!!!! Do Canadian applicants tend to receive the decision a bit later?? Hmm.. I'm getting nervous.

Also, once we get accepted to US dental school, we need to get a student visa, right? How long does it take to get it? Anything else I need to do??

Thank you very very much for all your help!!! ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey godiva,

I'm a Canadian too....and I've accepted at NYU....they took a month for me because I hadn't sent them my high school transcript yet...they wanted my OAC english mark.

Call them....keep bugging them.....it shows your interested....also keep in touch with Amy Knowles....she's very nice and helpful.

NYU sends the visa forms i think...it doesn't take long to process.....

TO-boy

Don't worry too much guys. They probably really like you if they're taking so long and haven't rejected you. I myself interviewed early April and got a letter in about a week but some other people are still waiting to hear. Hang in there potential future classmates!

I found out that they're still processing my application.
I'm not too sure what that means... but I guess I'll just have to wait.

Thank you for the quick reply, guys~!! I find this forum really helpful!
I'll be back again soon. Thanks again!!!! :D