What is your greatest non pharmacy related goal?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dexter1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
????

Members don't see this ad.

To be happy (by owning a saweeeet set of DW drums!!!).

To start a non-profit organization focused on developing and providing educational resources for individuals in third world countries.

Members don't see this ad :)
To have a happy life - to be a better self, to treat others well, to work with a loving husband to bring up a healthy and close family, to keep learning about the world and life, to improve the world, and to be remembered for my great work. ;)

To raise my kid(s) to be respectful, well mannered, confident/comfortable with who they are, and a positive contributor to society.

It's actually more important than pharmacy but anyway...

To be a good/great father. And to kick people's asses in the great game of rugby.

To enjoy ever day to the fullest. One never knows when it will be over. I want to help under privledged children. Raise a big tight knit family that will be compassionate, socially responsible, and giving adults. Just for fun, travel the world. Ye Ha!!

To have a wonderful family where everyone is happy and healthy!

to learn how to rollerblade. also, to live to see the day jurassic park 4 comes out.

lawrence.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
to have a God fearing, happy,comfortatble, successful family with my smoochies(my man!) :love: and to set up an orphanage home :thumbup:

Travel to every country in the world.

That and OWN one of each Louis Vuitton bag ever made!!! If Kimora Lee Simmons can do it so can I. :p

That and OWN one of each Louis Vuitton bag ever made!!! If Kimora Lee Simmons can do it so can I. :p

ahh..I'd like every Chanel bag and every Louboutin shoe..

oh a girl can dream :)

To create the ugliest handbag line in history and make a fortune off of silly people obsessed with them, willing to spend hundreds of dollars on a piece of leather.

ahh..I'd like every Chanel bag and every Louboutin shoe..

oh a girl can dream :)

I only have Chanel makeup but their bags are also very nice. I think 1) LV bags 2) prada bags 3) chanel bags! :D

I prefer Jimmy Choo over Louboutin...but Louboutin is just as hot! ;) hehe....

To create the ugliest handbag line in history and make a fortune off of silly people obsessed with them, willing to spend hundreds of dollars on a piece of leather.

1) Louis Vuitton bags are hot!
2) Most LV bags are in the thousands not hundreds! :p

hey hey..there is a saying in Russian:
for taste and color there are no friends :)

To be happy, base jump all around the world, visit every country and come back alive, and to make a trip out to space and see the earth from that perspective.

so...the emperor has clothes eh?

not picky with my clothes...would love very expensive clothes but I am happy with my closest full of BEBE and Arden B. ;)

I want to give my daughter, and any other children I may have in the future, a good life.

I want to be a good role model for them.

I want to spend a lot of time working for a lot of charities that are close to my heart, mostly things involving sick/abused/poor children and abused and unwanted animals.

I want to buy a home in Edinburgh so we can be close to in-laws and my children can get to spend a bit of time every year or every other year with their family in the UK. Perhaps I'll eventually move back to the UK as well.

to be a house wife.

this whole pharmacy thing is just a back up. my salary will help me pay for taking care of all the cats i will be adopting

i am totally joking about it being a back up

also, i do not have to worry about owing every louis vuitton bag ever made because i will be inheriting them from my mom. and i plan on bribing my sister out of the chanels my mom plans on giving her. and i have already started my dior collection.

wow i am a brat.....at least im self aware

to be a house wife.

this whole pharmacy thing is just a back up. my salary will help me pay for taking care of all the cats i will be adopting

i am totally joking about it being a back up

also, i do not have to worry about owing every louis vuitton bag ever made because i will be inheriting them from my mom. and i plan on bribing my sister out of the chanels my mom plans on giving her. and i have already started my dior collection.

wow i am a brat.....at least im self aware

I thought you were a guy all this time.

Id like to have a Ferrari Enzo and a Mitsubishi Evolution 9 MR with 700HP and just parking lot pimp lol :p

Was the OP talking about material things or other career/life goals?

To be debt-free by the time I'm 35...or maybe I'll think of something more realistic.

To be happy with the people I love most in life.

Nice house, car, clothes, bags, and toys would be a plus!

and of course, being a positive change and influence in my community.

I agree, BMW >>>>>>>> Benz. Do you know that Mercedes Benz don't even come in manual transmission, that totally sucks.

Oh yeah, I want to do a HALO jump(High Altitude Low Open Jump), have to breathe in pure oxygen during the plane's ascent to 30,000+ feet.

correction

BMW 5+>>> Benz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BMW 3 series

in girl language, the 3 series is like the juicy couture purse of cars. its ok, not that great, but glorified by people who dont know any better

the fact that they just created the 1 series makes me cringe. id rather drive a kia.

To visit the following places:
-Sri Lanka
-Eritrea
-Germany
-Tokyo
-Greece

And my vote's bmw.

Like anyone else, a nice house, hot wife, good kids, etc.

And a vintage Ferrari :D

lol dont forget the "ugly" nanny! jk

i think starting a family would be my #1 goal in life
then maybe other things like writing books, collecting books, traveling the world, start a soup kitchen or food bank for the needy, and just be a giver in life...that's the type of person i am...

I also would like to travel the world. A great wife, beautiful home, nice car, ambitious children and the means to take care of my parents and send them on a wonderful trip are also on the to do list.

correction

in girl language, the 3 series is like the juicy couture purse of cars. its ok, not that great, but glorified by people who dont know any better

the fact that they just created the 1 series makes me cringe. id rather drive a kia.

hahahaha..love the comparison

correction

The new 3-Series aren't that good, the best ones were the E46 models from 2002-2004.

The 1-Series is a fast ****. I've driven that thing. BMW held a charity drive back in October in NY, every mile someone drives, they donate $1 for Breast Cancer Research. I stopped on an entrance ramp of a highway and floored it, I was at 120 mph by the time I entered the highway, and I maxed out at 145 mph before I had to slow down because my eyes were tearing up really badly(driving the convertible version). When I arrived back at the BMW dealership, the manager asked me if I was crying because of the story from the breast cancer survivor or because of the car.

I'd would like to join in. How come I haven't heard Audi being mentioned all this time?

correction

Thanks for the "girl" comparison, but I actually like cars. Weird "meeting" another girl who does!

And yes, the 3 series is overrated. Well, the newer ones are, at least.

Now put a little "M" in front of that "3" and *drool* :love:

As for my life goals....to own one of these.
aston_martin_dbs_infa_red_image_2.jpg

They need a humping smiley on this website. Seriously.

Last edited: