What is your least favorite chromosome?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tantacles

Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm going for 14. I'm SO TIRED of hearing about the immunoglobulin heavy chain.

Anyone else care to weigh in?

Members don't see this ad.

Whichever one helps determine if you have brittle teeth or not. Because my teeth are fuuuuuucked

Members don't see this ad :)
What in the world.

I really hate the X chromosome. Seems like if you're homozygous for it you're generally a problem in my life.

Why do 80% of the threads in the allo forums degenerate into these 5 desi boys PMSing about women - is it really so bad being you?

Members don't see this ad :)
ok i just googled 18 swallow to look for the correlation as i'm at the library
pressed ctrl-w so fast

LOL.

Why do 80% of the threads in the allo forums degenerate into these 5 desi boys PMSing about women - is it really so bad being you?

Relax. It was a joke. Just laugh like the rest of us. Make a comeback joke about the Y chromosome turning people into dicks or something.

Right, because any comment pointing out sexism should be suppressed by calling a feminist uptight.

Now, I'd be incredibly surprised if you're a chick, so I'm assuming you are a dude. Even if you said that merely to instigate an angry reply, and I say this as a dude myself, you are only propagating an unfair stereotype and you're certainly a jackass for it.

The first comment wasn't even close to actually sexist. Calm down there partner and head back to pre-allo where you belong.

Wow, what a typical sexist conversation sequence.

And of course the resorting to "go back to pre-allo" comment.

Dude, stop being a dick.

That's weird there was another sentence that you conveniently cut out. Probably missed it in your rage over the sexist goings on in this thread.

All right, I'm letting go. A jerk's always gonna be a jerk. Feel bad for your future patients, man. Hope you choose urology or something.

lol new poster spotted
"hope you choose a very competitive surgical subspecialty that pays extremely well"

Last edited:
What a typical sexist conversation sequence.

Dick: Why do women have to be such b*tches.
Woman: That's sexist.
Dick: Relax, stop being so crazy. Learn how to take a joke.
Other dicks: Hahaha, seriously, women...

1) I didn't say b*tches.
2) She didn't say we were being sexist.
3) Way to read way too far into a single post. I feel bad for your future patients. Oh wait, you're not even in medical school, so you won't have patients, LOL!

All right, I'm letting go. A jerk's always gonna be a jerk. Feel bad for your future patients, man. Hope you choose urology or something.

lol, cold as ice, pre-med.

Last edited:
It's a few people that are over sensitive about stuff who think we should all be over sensitive about those same things. If they just fired back with their own stuff it'd be better.

pretty much just one that gets all hot and bothered when anyone says anything about women

Here's the problem, man. Being unpleasant reflects badly no the person who's unpleasant. The douchecanoes hating on women were unpleasant, and it reflected badly on them. Then you were unpleasant, and it reflected badly on you. At this point, I don't see any neutral arbitration going on, so I just have to assume that you're both in the wrong.

Sorry, dude.