What medical schools have the best parties?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm not really a party person, but which residency parties the most? :sleep:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not in med school yet, but honsetly, I would have to say Albany. I'm from the area, and I can tell you that especially since its a state school, and the fact that the college is ranked one of the top party school in the nation, you would not have to go far to find a party... :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
we party a lot at ucla. in fact our 40/4.0 party more because they are so smart they dont have to study as much.

Here at Sinai we go nuts after every exam and throughout the semester (moreso in the first few weeks and then a few times afterwards). This is the place to be if you want to study hard and also have an amazing time.

Wisconsin, the dean did a keg stand at the picnic...and from what I hear most of them still go out a lot.

Cerberus said:
Cats Meow in a club, I can see it now :laugh: :laugh:

"This club demeans women"

"This music demeans African Americans"

"This alcohol offends jews:mad: :mad:"

"These people offend muslims:mad: "

"I am offended:mad: "

"Someone should close this club, i am jewish and i'm offended:mad: :mad:"

"this club is too loud for me to tell you how evil the jews are, i'm offended :mad:"

Hey Cerebrus! I haven't seen you on SDN since the MCAT forums back in April when you had your plane banana, now you're discoing? Great post above. Wow, all you said is absolutely the picture I had in my head of "Cats Meow" in a club. Did she FINALLY get banned? It's about friggun time with all the commotion and controversy she started. :thumbup: Bye bye Cats Meow. SDN will be a much better place without your controversy.

OnMyWayThere said:
Hey Cerebrus! I haven't seen you on SDN since the MCAT forums back in April when you had your plane banana, now you're discoing? Great post above. Wow, all you said is absolutely the picture I had in my head of "Cats Meow" in a club. Did she FINALLY get banned? It's about friggun time with all the commotion and controversy she started. :thumbup: Bye bye Cats Meow. SDN will be a much better place without your controversy.

Sorry if you don't support open discussion... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: to you.

ucla is a great place to have fun...or so it was when i was in undergrad....