What Neurology review book do you wish was in Audio?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hi everyone,

Several threads are up on what review book is best for Neurology boards. Regardless, there still aren't any audio recordings for boards or the RITE that are comprehensive yet practical. If you could choose a text you wish you could listen to in your car, or in your spare time (good one right), what would you like to hear?

Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated and may help result in the culmination of such a project.

Thanks as always!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
University of Pennsylvania's Board Review: Audio and Video lectures are one of the Bests!
I liked the Neuromuscular and Movement disorders the most. And it was also good for anatomy.

These are great examples, but the question is what review book do you WISH were available on audio that is NOT currently? I'm looking into making an audio review book based off of your suggestions...

Thanks Rad345. I've seen that and heard good things about it. I appreciate the input!

Ok two people I respect. Thank you for the feedback and please people keep it coming!