What other schools should I look into

Started by ppaa
Tags Tags
dental schools
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ppaa

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! I just finished taking the DAT and I wanted advice on what other schools I should apply to.
DAT: 22AA 21TS 20Bio 26Gchem 21Ochem 24QR 21RC 22PAT
GPA: 3.61 overall, 3.53 science
Major: Biochem
extracurriculars: founded a club that does community service and other stuff, predental club, sorority, used to do college mentors and other clubs, went abroad for two months for a health fellowship
VA Resident
I've already applied to VCU, Maryland, Louisville, Marquette, Case Western, Tufts, Temple, Pittsburgh and Howard. I would like to go to a school that is known for their dentists having strong hand skills. I'm thinking about applying to Rutgers, NYU and NOVA.

Any advice on what schools I should look into would be great! I was thinking about applying to 15 schools total, let me know if you guys think I should be applying to more!
 
Hi guys! I just finished taking the DAT and I wanted advice on what other schools I should apply to.
DAT: 22AA 21TS 20Bio 26Gchem 21Ochem 24QR 21RC 22PAT
GPA: 3.61 overall, 3.53 science
Major: Biochem
extracurriculars: founded a club that does community service and other stuff, predental club, sorority, used to do college mentors and other clubs, went abroad for two months for a health fellowship
VA Resident
I've already applied to VCU, Maryland, Louisville, Marquette, Case Western, Tufts, Temple, Pittsburgh and Howard. I would like to go to a school that is known for their dentists having strong hand skills. I'm thinking about applying to Rutgers, NYU and NOVA.

Any advice on what schools I should look into would be great! I was thinking about applying to 15 schools total, let me know if you guys think I should be applying to more!
Nova is not known for their clinical. Def add UDM, they are one of the top.