What school is your obsession?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If I had to do it all over again (I'm going to Hopkins this fall), I'd have applied to University of Hawaii. What beats going to school in paradise?

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by scienceriot
UNC, baby, you know I would take care of you, girl. I would buy you all the finest meals at the hottest Chapel Hill restaurants. I would take you out dancing to the most glamorous spots where we would rock til dawn, then I would drink Cristal out of your shoe. Think about it, UNC. I would treat you right.

this reeks of Smoov B from "The Onion"

No ****, DW. I really don't think the allusion was so arcane that it's necessary for you to announce that you know what it is!

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Smoke This
#1 is Washington University, because it's a great school and St. Louis is the home base of Nelly. ;)

:laugh: maybe he'll go to the ER one night from heat exhaustation.

I wish I would have posted in this thread sooner. But, hey, better late than never. My dream school was the University of Miami at the beginning of this process. My family and friends live here. The weather is great! It's also located in Jackson, which is the hospital I wish to do my residency at. I have been obsessed with this school since I decided to become a doctor. I mean, HELLO! Look at my user name!!:D And, thankfully, my dream came true. Life is perfect right now. However, I bet I won't be saying this come August 7 when orientation starts.;)

Two dream schools today which I'm torn between: UChicago and Baylor.

um. stanford. or ucsf. or yale. or michigan. or HELL, whichever of those i applied to will take me! :p

Originally posted by Bikini Princess

:laugh: maybe he'll go to the ER one night from heat exhaustation.
Perhaps, but I think the tried-and-true technique to beat the heat down there is to take your clothes off. (or so he says) ;)