• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!
Nov 8, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
The medical school in which I’m currently earning a graduate degree in has recently transitioned to an active/team based learning curriculum. They no longer hold lectures, and students end up purchasing lecture series from other institutions. I am open to more active learning, but I need lectures. I am an auditory learner, and I have adhd. I’ve learned to cope with my learning disability, but I need to be taught in the manner similar to the way I have been for 20 years. Does anyone have suggestions for what school might be cohesive with my learning style?

libertyyne

5+ Year Member
Mar 5, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
The Med school you get into.
once you have interviews it is easier to determine the curriculum and if it will match what you need.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.