What shoes do you wear?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmdBR

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ive been in the workforce for a couple of years but still have not found comfortable shoes that will last me a while. I have tried all different kinds but they only feel comfortable for a couple of months and then my feet/legs start hurting again.
What kind of shoes do you wear for a long day of standing and moving around?
Anyone out there wear compression socks?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

SKS. Accept no substitute.

Members don't see this ad :)
Johnston and Murphy. They are amazing, most handcrafted using top quality materials. I know a handful of Pharmacists in my area that swear by them, I own 3 different pairs. I wear compression socks occasionally as well.

$20 from walmart, very comfy :D

Danskos.

With knee socks from target.

Reactions: 1 user
The medium compression knee highs put the "super" into my manly looking but heavenly indispensable crocs. Further at end of shift without socks = I crumble whereas with socks = a little left over for me i.e. for mundane bull. :soexcited:

I also meant to say that I am looking for something for women, and somehow not very hideous...seems like the comfortable and durable ones are so heavy and masculine.

Kenneth Cole w/ the Nike insoles
Socks from UNIQLO, usually black, except when one of my sports teams is in the playoffs then they'll be red or orange.

Danskos- swear by them and dr scholls inserts

Reactions: 1 user