What should i do now as i dint get any interview calls.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothborne

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
iam completely frustated and blank i noe i dint perform good in nbde part 1 but truly i tried my best but got 75% with a gpa of 3.51 and toefl of 97% with lot of presentations, debates, paper and poster presentations and distinctions and lot with 2year work experience and even i applied to universities with score but all in vain i dnt have chance to improve my score...now friends please give me suggestions as what should i do next as i dont see any chance of me getting in school...iam confused and frustated....will i be having any chance if i go for nbde part2 and toefl again? as my nbde part1 score is 75% so it will reflect everywhere...when will my nbde part1 score expire so i can retake it again? please help me friends with your sincere advices and suggestions..

Members don't see this ad.

please friends help me..

guess u can just wait to 2012 when scores will just be pass or fail. then it wont matter what scores you have and your application will look better

Members don't see this ad :)
You can give Nbde part 2 and try re-taking toefl with scores above 100.
Try to gain some shadowing experience.

prepare for part 2 and get a good score. It helps to evaluate that u knw ur material. Also even if u have to wait till 2012 u will have at least part 2 out of ur way. good luck friend.

I feel you can do better on TOEFL as its easy.

Try getting more exp in field so that it reflects on ur profile that you had been active in one or other ascpect of dental field.

Part 2
TOEFL

I dont know if you can retake part 1...

thanks everybody..yeah i have started preparing for part 2...hopefully ill get very gud score and iam planning to do masters in my country...will it help? and i will also retake toefl....la fea thanks ..and i cant retake part1 ...

thanks everybody..yeah i have started preparing for part 2...hopefully ill get very gud score and iam planning to do masters in my country...will it help? and i will also retake toefl....la fea thanks ..and i cant retake part1 ...

You will be fine, just take nbde2 and get over with it , retake toefl to get more than 100 and apply and you can wait until 2012 there won't be any scores.:thumbup:

thanks alot for ur replies..thanks

guess u can just wait to 2012 when scores will just be pass or fail. then it wont matter what scores you have and your application will look better

You are right but after 2012, there will be pass or fail but ADA will give ranking for students who will pass their exam. It will be like merit so don't worry......

You are right but after 2012, there will be pass or fail but ADA will give ranking for students who will pass their exam. It will be like merit so don't worry......

Hi dental word
what do you mean by give ranking for students? Do you mean they will report your rank if you pass the exam?

hello, im frustrating like you too.. i didnt get any interview yet and i got 78 on part 1 and 93 on TOEFL. i think both of my scores are low and worry i wont get into any schools as well..

Hey, Dragon13, don't worry! I know person who was accepted with lower score.
Stay on possitive!!!!!

thank you KIJU. are you applying schools as well? or you got into the school already?