Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First of all I would like to take the time thank all of you guys that take out the time to answer the questions of guys like me that aspire to be where you guys are now, But on to it...... I am currently a 22 year old Pharmaceutical Tableting Manufacturing Supervisor/Pre-Pharmacy student, I supervise the production of most of the Pain/Anxiety/Other medications that you guys dispense or learn of daily, Clonazepam,Alprazolam,Endocet,Percocet,Hcb/Apap,Zolpidem,Baclofen
,Cyclobenzaprine,Benztropine just to name a few. My question to you guys is from a manufactoring standpoint what can I take from my current job that will help me out the most as a hopeful Pharmacy student and as a pre-pharmacy student what is the most important subject to focus on to be better prepared for the Pharmacy school and the Pharmacy field in general?
Thanks for any replies in advance
,Cyclobenzaprine,Benztropine just to name a few. My question to you guys is from a manufactoring standpoint what can I take from my current job that will help me out the most as a hopeful Pharmacy student and as a pre-pharmacy student what is the most important subject to focus on to be better prepared for the Pharmacy school and the Pharmacy field in general?
Thanks for any replies in advance
