what size marker?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kneecoal

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
what size tip marker do they give us for the test?

Members don't see this ad.

Lol its an annoying fat tip marker, mine looked like it was relatively fine but its not at all. Your numbers and letters are pretty fat looking and you have to write way bigger then if you have a fine point marker.

The ones I was given were Expo dry erase fine tip markers. But like sfrice said, the tips are still ginormous and probably worn down a bit by the time you get them. If you want to know what you're going to be working with, you can pick up a pack of them at Office Max

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol then you may be in trouble! Its annoying but I just kept erasing after each time I wrote on it, You cant really write randomly all over cuz it will get crowded in a hurry.

i got some medium tipped ones...but it seemed like i was writing with a pencil compared to the fat marker i practiced with

I was writing a lot of my math work quite large. You'll definitely be erasing a fair amount but they give you two sheets so there's 4 sides to fill up.

Also - I left the cap off one of my markers for awhile during the Bio I think, and when I went to use it for Gchem it would not write - it had like temporarily dried out from having the cap off I guess.

I was writing a lot of my computation stuff about this size:

so you can see how quickly a sheet fills up.

Yeah and I only had one side of the sheet to write on because I pre-numbered the other three sides before the test started for the reading comp section, so i wouldnt waste time writing the numbers cuz reading comp took me up to the last seconds.