What States Have More Opportunity?

Started by shaq786
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shaq786

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am georgia pharm school student so I will obviously get a GA license, but I also know many chains were looking for help in TX. What other states can you think of that have traditionally had more opportunities for work?

I was also thinking about doing CA but 20% fail rate on the CPJE is turning me away now and am beginning to wonder if its really worth it.

And lastly, if I try to go for 3 other states via score transfer, thats going to be a lot of paper work. Should I just worry about checking those states in when I sign up for my NAPLEX for now?