What the Heck? Creighton Doesn't Require an Interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AmpedUp

The Legend Still Lives
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking through my ADEA 2010 Official Guide to Dental School and shows on pg 35 that Creighton doesn't require an interview. Anyone know why? I've also looked back at threads to see if people have interviewed there in the past, and they all have. Could this just be a typo?

Members don't see this ad.

maybe.... interview is optional. Its kinda like "hey do you want to come over and have lunch with us, maybe see our school"

I was at an interview and I was talking to one of the applicants and she said that she had been accepted to Creighton but was confused because she hadn't been invited for an interview there. She called the school and they said that she was accepted.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was at an interview and I was talking to one of the applicants and she said that she had been accepted to Creighton but was confused because she hadn't been invited for an interview there. She called the school and they said that she was accepted.

Now that's very interesting. I was just wondering...It caught my eye...

Even if you are accepted without a interview, its always good to visit the school so you can compare it to the others, like this girl did.

Even if you are accepted without a interview, its always good to visit the school so you can compare it to the others, like this girl did.

Of course.

But honestly, I'm not so sure about applying to Creighton at the moment. I'll see...after my DAT retake. They tend to favor students with higher PAT scores.

A friend of mine is a D1 at Creighton right now and he was accepted without an interview as well... but as far as it being optional, that's not the case. There are a select few students that they decide to accept without an interview, everyone else interviews.