what the heck?

Started by athena21
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

athena21

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what the heck? i spent so long studying for bio/orgo and we get:

No endocrine system
No circulatory system
No pressure
No homeostatis
No menstrual cycle
No SN1/SN2
No oxygen dissociation curve

sigh...studied and knew all the wrong things...
 
I couldn't agree more. I had form CT. Out of the six or so bio sections there were two passages that stressed the immune system. I felt like I knew a wide range of material quite well, yet the MCAT somehow managed to focus on such a small scope of the required topics. Very frustrating. Like you said, no hormones, no excretory, only one nervous system question (sympathetic vs. parasym), no embryology, little respiratory/circulatory, little digestive, etc, etc, etc. It seems unfair to cover such a narrow range of material.
 
Yeah, I was pretty mad about no endocrine system. 😡 I knew that pretty well. There was some stupid Rpf protein combining w/ brain tumors crap on my bio section. 😡 😡 😡