What time period would you live in?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did you ever actually answer the question?:D

If I did, my answer most likely has changed. I would want to live in Europe during the Renaissance.

Members don't see this ad.

I would live in Hill Valley, CA on November 5, 1955. I would stop Biff from giving Biff the sports almanac then stand in front of the movie theatre just to watch Marty gun it in my direction only to see him vanish in front of my eyes, leaving only a trail of fire.

Back to the beginning of time when Earth was created (whether it be from Big Bang or God). Take lots of pictures. Come back and settle this creationism vs evolutionism once and for all.

Oh, and bring an oxygen mask just in case.

Members don't see this ad :)
During the height of the Tang Dynasty in China

Definitely the 1960s. I'm an "old soul" when it comes to music, and as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't get much better than the 60s/early 70s :)

An interesting interview question: If you could time travel and stay the same age you are right now, what time period in history would you want to visit/live in and why?

Man, interviewing in 2010. Those were the days. ;)

I imagine visiting/living the Great Depression and all that people went through would lend an interesting perspective to life in the current era.

Midevil ages, because that is when dragons existed.

trogdoooooor!!!!!

Also when did we decide to start auto-un-caps-locking posts? I can't get my yell on like this. Jeez.

YOU CAN STILL YELL!!!!!

sorta

tumblr_m4kat2AsMT1rn5b0zo1_500.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd want to live during the roaring 20's. Awesome fashion, awesome technology and overall an awesome life style (if I had money X_X).