What to bring to an interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

andja

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have an interview coming up in a couple weeks and was wondering if there was anything I needed to bring? I was planning to bring a notepad just to take general notes on their presentations but is there any papers I should bring such as transcripts or anything of that nature? I am sure they have everything they need though.. Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I would take a portfolion with a note pad and a pen and then have questions to ask written down along with notes on the school so you can review before you go to interview

Reactions: 2 users
Most of the times the school will tell you what you need to bring, i.e. a 2x2 photo of yourself, mail your transcripts in, etc.
So if they didn't say anything, I agree with the poster above -- bring a portfolio containing a pad and pen to not only write notes and questions in, but to contain any papers they may give you on the day of the interview.

Good luck :)
Oh and bring some water and maybe a snack or two. They sound like all day events, and if you are anything like me, I need to eat every 2 hours.. haha
Thanks!! This is really helpful :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I just wanted to second the portfolio and water route. At my last interview, someone actually asked for a drink of my water because they were so nervous and had terrible dry mouth (I did know the person from Pre-Dental events at my university, but my point is that you may get some bad dry mouth).