1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

what to bring to NUMS interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by urlacher, Dec 18, 2001.

1. urlacher

urlacher Junior Member

I have an interview at Northwestern in mid-January but did not actually receive the interview letter in the mail from them (it went to my summer address and my old roommate read the good news to me).

Is there anything in particular we need to bring? Transcripts? MCAT scores? Bribes?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks all!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. sundevil1

sundevil1 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

yeah, as with any interview, remember to bring your knee pads. ;)

4. dukeblue01

dukeblue01 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Along with the knee pads....Northwestern asks that you bring them official transcripts from every college attended and a copy of your MCAT scores. They explained to me that because of AMCAS problems they are verifying all information on their own. If you forget these items they ask that you mail them immediately so that your application will be absolutely complete. They even had me flip through my application file to make sure everything was there. Enjoy Chicago and bring a coat. When I interviewed there, they commented that it was warm at 45 degrees F.

5. SMW

SMW Grand Member
    7+ Year Member

urlacher, Congrats on your interview, and welcome to SDN!! :D

I didn't apply there, so can't give you any info. Do a search on Northwestern interviews (restrict it to title only or you'll get a list of thousands!), and I'm sure you'll find lots of helpful information. Good luck with your interview!! :)

6. alice

alice Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i echo dukeblue saying BRING WARM CLOTHES. everyone at the school was remarking how lucky we were to have such a good interivew day....

and eat your wheaties that morning - it's a LONG day. get about 12 hours of sleep if possible :)

7. urlacher

urlacher Junior Member

Thanks everybody. Yeah, I know it's cold; I'm from Chicago, hence the username "Urlacher." Not too many Bears fans on SDN, I guess. :)

Anyway, thanks for the tips. Now I have to go send money to get the MCAT scores I never received (they went to my premed adviser instead; what a crazy year!)