what to bring to testing center????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

taimishu616

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm taking my test this Friday and I was wondering what my two IDs were supposed to be?? My driver's license is expired, and I have my passport for my primary. What are the requirements for the secondary ID?? has anyone had any trouble with this? What did you guys bring that worked and didn't??

I was planning to bring my university ID, it has no signature though, just my name and face.

Sorry if it's already been posted, I can't really find a sure answer. Definitely don't want any type of problems on test day.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

hey your DL and passport should be fine. those are the only things i brought and i took mine on tuesday.
#keepcalm & GOOD LUCK!:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you but I do not have either of those..my debit card is expired...

Did anyone bring their university ID as their secondary??or something without their signature on it??

They told me that school ID doesn't work, so I used my driver's license and my ss card.

library card can work too.

Personally i'd make a trip to the DMV today if it isn't too far from you (nice break from all the studying you've done). You can kill 2 birds with 1 stone that way: 1. no ID worries 2. no worries about driving on an expired license

library card can work too.

Personally i'd make a trip to the DMV today if it isn't too far from you (nice break from all the studying you've done). You can kill 2 birds with 1 stone that way: 1. no ID worries 2. no worries about driving on an expired license
Thank you! yes I just came back from the DMV and got my new temporary license....they better accept this piece of paper lol