What to do about petty nurse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
People unhappy at home bring it to work to make others equally unhappy. Let them stay in their unhappy life and not jump in the mud with them bc u won’t win

Members don't see this ad.

feed her...they always respond to that.
IMG_2747.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
feed her...they always respond to that.
Yes OP… perhaps even ask her if she… wants to accompany you to a restaurant in the evening and share a meal on your dime on a specific DATE!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
It's actually true that bringing food to the nursing station could be a really nice non-passive aggressive way of managing this...

Reactions: 2 users
Crumble may make her less petty but surely less pretty

Reactions: 1 user
Our nurses openly gossip about other nurses while near me. I don't know if this makes me part of the team or an accomplice.
As long as you never make the mistake of joining in, you're probably fine. In other situations it would probably mean you're in the "in" group, but a lot ED nurses run without a filter at baseline so I'd say it's still nebulous.

As long as you never make the mistake of joining in, you're probably fine. In other situations it would probably mean you're in the "in" group, but a lot ED nurses run without a filter at baseline so I'd say it's still nebulous.
Absolutely no filter. i have a couple that will say completely inappropriate things within earshot of patients and then say they don’t care when I point out the patient can hear them.

• Wow