I have just recieved my secondaries and I don't know what to do-here's why... Everything on my app is competitive except for my MCAT. (22Q...5 in VR!) I am retaking in Aug. If I go ahead and submit the secondaries now, could I be passed over for interviews because of the lousy MCAT score? And if I do get interviews say in Sept, decisions may be made before the new scores arrive So here's my dilemma-should I hold out on secondaries and send them later on (Sept?) or send them now? I'd like to get them in ASAP! Someone please give me some advice!