what to do now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jd star

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
my primary application finally got completed (after lots of confusion over my MCAT-ASR) and it got sent out to my schools about a week ago. my only question is that i am retaking the MCAT next week and i marked that on my application.... so will the schools send me their secondary applications before they get my second set of MCAT scores? or will they send me the applications now and then wait for the scores for an interview?

i just don't really know what to expect.... my MCAT scores were fine, but i'm taking them again because i think i can do better... i guess i kind of want to know when to expect my secondaries to come in the mail...

anyone know anything about this?? thanks:)

Members don't see this ad.

i have so far gotton 3 secondarys back, One from njcom, pcom, and nova. I have applied to 6 schools. I had a mcat score of 20 and I am also retaking this saturday. You should be getting your applications soon.

I'm re-taking the MCAT on Saturday and I have sent back secondaries from OU, LECOM, PCOM, KCOM, DMU, and NOVA...My DO recommendation letters should be arriving soon and then my app will be complete.

Members don't see this ad :)
awesome.... thank you guys so much :)

Do have to put an aacomas code on the mcat ticket? What is it?

I think you have to inform MCAT on test day to send your score to them. Look at your MCAT booklet for the code, or just call the association for the code.