What to do until 6/27 exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ednamed

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
As the title says, I'm testing 6/27. I did the SB 2-3 weeks ago and am almost done with the Qpacks (will prob finish in another day or two). I was planning on doing the OG questions today or tomorrow, and then have FL4 to do over the weekend. My question is — what should I do after I finish the Qpacks? Based on my current study schedule (taking out the days I’ll spend finishing Qpacks, the OG, and my last FL) it seems like I’ll have 6-7 days to fill and I’m wondering how I should spend my time. Should I redo the SBs or should I just go through UWorld questions, since I still have plenty of UWorld left?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
As the title says, I'm testing 6/27. I did the SB 2-3 weeks ago and am almost done with the Qpacks (will prob finish in another day or two). I was planning on doing the OG questions today or tomorrow, and then have FL4 to do over the weekend. My question is — what should I do after I finish the Qpacks? Based on my current study schedule (taking out the days I’ll spend finish Qpacks, the OG, and my last FL) it seems like I’ll have 6-7 days to fill and I’m wondering how I should spend my time. Should I redo the SBs or should I just go through UWorld questions, since I still have plenty of UWorld left?

Make flash cards out of all ASMC FL questions that you missed and review those twice per day. Also do any last content review. You know, the things you secretly hope won’t be covered but may rattle you if they pop up on test day. Practice writing out your reference sheet from memory.

Make flash cards out of all ASMC FL questions that you missed and review those twice per day. Also do any last content review. You know, the things you secretly hope won’t be covered but may rattle you if they pop up on test day. Practice writing out your reference sheet from memory.
I heard that people used to write a reference sheet during the tutorial time but since that's been cut I don't think that'll be possible with the shortened tests right?

I heard that people used to write a reference sheet during the tutorial time but since that's been cut I don't think that'll be possible with the shortened tests right?

That's a good point - I forgot about that change. In that case, I would still practice writing it out since you'll likely memorize the information. I still remember the things that I wrote for mine literally one year ago today.

Members don't see this ad :)
As the title says, I'm testing 6/27. I did the SB 2-3 weeks ago and am almost done with the Qpacks (will prob finish in another day or two). I was planning on doing the OG questions today or tomorrow, and then have FL4 to do over the weekend. My question is — what should I do after I finish the Qpacks? Based on my current study schedule (taking out the days I’ll spend finishing Qpacks, the OG, and my last FL) it seems like I’ll have 6-7 days to fill and I’m wondering how I should spend my time. Should I redo the SBs or should I just go through UWorld questions, since I still have plenty of UWorld left?
If I were you, I'd try to pace myself with UWorld now and not take FL4 until closer to the 27th, maybe 24-25th. YMMV, but I would try to do nothing but relax on 6/26. Time it however works best for you, but the very last thing I'm going to do before taking the test for real is take and review FL4. What's really the point of UWorld drills AFTER you're done with all the FLs? Good luck!!

If I were you, I'd try to pace myself with UWorld now and not take FL4 until closer to the 27th, maybe 24-25th. YMMV, but I would try to do nothing but relax on 6/26. Time it however works best for you, but the very last thing I'm going to do before taking the test for real is take and review FL4. What's really the point of UWorld drills AFTER you're done with all the FLs? Good luck!!
That’s a pretty good point actually, I’ll probably hold off on taking my FL until tuesday-ish because I feel like it’ll stress me out taking it any closer than that haha. Thanks for the advice!!

Reactions: 1 user