Hello everyone, I'm planning to fill out the AACOMAS application tomorrow, and I was wondering what I should do with the box asking whether I'm taking the August MCAT or not this year. Since I haven't received my scores yet and I won't be getting them until around June 18th, should I wait to send my application until then? or is it best to submit the bloody thing as soon as possible? If I choose the second option, I would most likely check off that I will be taking the August MCAT. The only problem with doing this is what should I do if my April scores turn out to be quite good? Is there any way I could contact AACOMAS or the individual schools about my change in plans?