What to supplement with PR?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FatherTime-PhD

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
So I'm planning to start studying for the MCAT this fall. I heard that PR doesn't really give you much practice (I heard one passage at the end of each chapter..?), so I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on the best materials to practice passages.

I heard Examkrackers is good, but I was planning to supplement that with Kaplan during the Spring semester (I know, I'm probably over prepping). So if possible, I'd like to hear choices other than Kaplan and EK.

Thanks a lot!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All,
So I'm planning to start studying for the MCAT this fall. I heard that PR doesn't really give you much practice (I heard one passage at the end of each chapter..?), so I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on the best materials to practice passages.

I heard Examkrackers is good, but I was planning to supplement that with Kaplan during the Spring semester (I know, I'm probably over prepping). So if possible, I'd like to hear choices other than Kaplan and EK.

Thanks a lot!!!
I'm a little behind you, but since this is an area of concern to me, I have been systematically evaluating resources. I have currently been working through the AAMC Pack and it's a great place to start. I haven't been that impressed with EK or Kaplan (they both don't do a very good job regarding styles of questions, choices, etc...at least IMO).