What topics should you know for pharmacy school interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Allisyn1derland

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Like current news stuff or anything important they may ask about even though it's not that current. For example, I'm sure SB 493 would be something they may ask about. How about biosimilars? I'm not very good at understanding stuff like Obama care or health care reform. This stuff was never my strong point :(, math and science were >.<. I know that's something they would ask, can someone help explain that to me please.

A list of the topics that I need to know would be okay, and I'll look into them more, but if possible can you give a short summary of it too? It can be really short like 1-2 sentences. Just something to help be able to understand what I'm trying to get from whatever I'm reading, maybe then I can make out what is being said >.<

Members don't see this ad.

Nothing honestly. They don't care about all that. They care about you and who you are. The essay prompt is usually random and you don't need to really know anything for it usually.