What type of photo should I take for schools that require one?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tissy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What sort of photo are the schools looking for that require one? Birthday suit, business suit, dinner suit, or informal...and background? Bedroom, park, office, or whocares...

Members don't see this ad.

tissy said:
What sort of photo are the schools looking for that require one? Birthday suit, business suit, dinner suit, or informal...and background? Bedroom, park, office, or whocares...

They just want a picture of your face... just use a light background. It's basically a passport photo. I've been told that what you wear isn't important, but seriously, it's not going to hurt you to dress up and impart a professional image. They're not supposed to base anything on the picture... but again... looking professional couldn't hurt.

tissy said:

A picture of you passed out with a penis drawn on your cheek with women's lingerie on your head. It'll show you have a sense of humor.

Members don't see this ad :)
The Wop said:
A picture of you passed out with a penis drawn on your cheek with women's lingerie on your head. It'll show you have a sense of humor.
You know...I have a couple of those picts but somehow they got lost :p

tissy said:
You know...I have a couple of those picts but somehow they got lost :p

I say you go with a gangsta pose, and dont be afraid to flash a little east coast / west coast gang sign according to where the schools your applying to are, they like that kinda stuff, it shows you represent...

Tissy,

Just send your avatar picture...in fact...make that your office logo when you become a dentist

Kremlar said:
I say you go with a gangsta pose, and dont be afraid to flash a little east coast / west coast gang sign according to where the schools your applying to are, they like that kinda stuff, it shows you represent...

hahaha...

anyone going to be sportin' grillz?

tissy said:

something nice that makes yourself look professional and mature........and background, use your wall or something white..........

SaxyDucky said:
hahaha...

anyone going to be sportin' grillz?

Would wraping foil on my teeth and pretending its all silver count?

I don't think the photo issue is that deep.