What type of school do you go to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

My undergraduate institution is...

• USNews top 15

Votes: 50 25.4%
  • USNews ranked 16-30

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • USNews ranked 31-45

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • USNews ranked 46-60

Votes: 22 11.2%
  • Lower than USNews top 60

Votes: 74 37.6%

• Total voters
There was something I read that divulged the formula for these things and it is absolutely ridiculous.

About 25-30% is based on 'peer evaluation' where the president of a university ranks the other ones. UF's president ranked Florida above Harvard and stuff like that - that shows how biased certain parts of the score can be.

Yeah...I go to Notre Dame and by far our weakest criterion is the peer assessment. We get like a 3.7/5 and the schools around us are in the low 4 range. I am fairly certain that the word Catholic has something to do with it :p

Members don't see this ad.

is everything a liberal conspiracy to you texans

I was actually being humorous considering the poll cut off at 60 but apparently it came off as divisive.

Was accepted from a tier 4, as well as several of my classmates. I'm buying up all the swag I can from my undergrad to wear while I'm in med school since noone there, or even in a different part of my state, has heard of it.

NO NAME COLLEGE LOVE RIGHT HERE:love:

My university is in the top 100. I never knew it was a tier 1 school. It is pretty hard to get into though.