What UC schools accept updates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PatentForamenOvale

Reaction score
I'm thinking about sending updates in early November, but I can't seem to find much info on the UCs and how they feel about updates. I know UC Davis doesn't want them, but a lot of the others have the option to upload updates in the portal but no other information (pre/post-II, do they like them, etc.)

I'm waiting on a publication and hope to update on that/some of my ECs to show my progress and continued interest, but I'm honestly not sure how they'd feel about it or if it would make any difference.

Does anyone know how the different UCs feel about updates? Are updates even worth submitting pre-II?

Members don't see this ad.

One of SDN's collaborating organizations hosts frequent webinars with med admissions staff all across the UC system. You may want to check out any of the recordings or attend live sessions (moot statement: especially before applying).

Reactions: 1 user
I'm thinking about sending updates in early November, but I can't seem to find much info on the UCs and how they feel about updates. I know UC Davis doesn't want them, but a lot of the others have the option to upload updates in the portal but no other information (pre/post-II, do they like them, etc.)

I'm waiting on a publication and hope to update on that/some of my ECs to show my progress and continued interest, but I'm honestly not sure how they'd feel about it or if it would make any difference.

Does anyone know how the different UCs feel about updates? Are updates even worth submitting pre-II?
I personally sent updates post-interview or in January if I've heard nothing yet

Reactions: 1 user