What were your Qualitative Topics?

Started by ASUgrad
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ASUgrad

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering what people who have taken the DAT already had for thier qualitative topics? I had Diabetes, Stock Market, & CNS and I took the DAT on 5/04. I am going to take it again and want to see what other topics were floating around.

Thanks
BE
 
I had the stockmarket and the neurotransmitter... i thought the stockmarket one was cool cuz it was all organized and very managable... especially with the formulas and stuff... the first one I had was ....frick... forgot... but i remember it was not too bad... ill swing it your way when i remember!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad