MPH What were your stats to get into your top choice school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I am not sure if my answer will help you since I was already into my career when I applied, but here is some info:

Undergrad - Mid ranked state school
Undergrad GPA - 3.7
Major - Pre-pharm
GRE - Waived
Special Circumstances - PharmD with 4 years FT, 3 years PRN exp, MD/MBA

Are you early career, mid career, or still in undergrad? I think it would be helpful to post some of your own info. PM me if you have additional questions.
 
Hopefully this helps:

Undergrad- Northwestern
Undergrad GPA - 3.7
Major - Human Development and Psych Services
GRE - 163V 160 Q 5.5AWA
2 Years of work experience doing health services research for a policy group in DC.

Just got into all my schools (programs in health policy and management), including my tops (Cal and Harvard). Currently in the midst of picking!