What will happen after I accept Wag offer?

Started by 3boooda
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

3boooda

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What will happen after I accept an offer? Wag gave me a link to make me accept that but what supppse to happen after that?some body will call me or I will get something in email?what is next?
 
you will get an email from your district supervisor on what to do next. I think drug test is the next step.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What will happen after I accept an offer? Wag gave me a link to make me accept that but what supppse to happen after that?some body will call me or I will get something in email?what is next?


I contacted my District Manager to inform him that I accepted the offer.
 
What should happen is you should immediately begin looking for another job. Use them to save and pay off some bills for a year or two. Build your network while patiently waiting for a better position to open up.