I just got an e-mail from UCSD telling me that they just put me "on hold" for possible interview. I'm an August MCATer and my GPA is good (3.9) but MCAT is a little bit weak (31). "IF" I get into UCLA and UCSD, I think I will have difficulty to decide which one I would go. (Of course, I will have better feelings for each schools after interview but I didn't get to that part yet.) Anyhow, at this point, my question is should I send a letter of intent to UCSD which means I kill all the possibility to go to UCLA "IF" I get into UCLA. I like UCLA because of their curriculum and, of course, they are higher rank. I like UCSD because of their location (my family is in San Diego and I live in San Diego.) but don't like their curriculum but I think I would be just fine. My UCLA file was completed on 11/21, which means that I might not hear anything from them until next month. What would you guys do at this point? I thought any news(even rejection!) is better than waiting but I haven't thought this situation would happen. Please help!