Whatever happened to rirriri?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gut Shot

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
MVA? Bizarre gardening accident? Kafkaesque nightmare? Real life recipient of "Flowers for Algernon" treatment? State pen? Last seen in red light district of Bankok?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah I dunno either. Rirriri has a big passion for path and I hope things are working out for him. :thumbup:

Havarti666 said:
"Flowers for Algernon" treatment?

Great book!

Did we confirm ririri is a male? That's always confused me.

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard through the grapevine he's(yep he's male) doing FP in the midwest, though another source told me he's somewhere in Scottland searching for the locknest monster. Hopefully he resurfaces so we can put the rumors to rest.

all hail to me!!!

Last edited:
Rirriri sometime a program is bound to notice your passion for the field and that you would be an asset to their program. I mean really, what programs really want is residents who will work hard and do the job, above all.

yaah said:
Rirriri sometime a program is bound to notice your passion for the field and that you would be an asset to their program. I mean really, what programs really want is residents who will work hard and do the job, above all.

i hope you're right man ;)

btw, nice to see some of you again. it's been a while.

the signs are currently encouraging from this program i'm talking about...but i'm not gonna say i've succeeded until it's in the bag. I think they definitely see my "enthusiasm" as of right now....

Welcome back, Rirriri!!!!!

I second yaah's sentiments ***sending positive scramble vibes***

Brian Pavlovitz said:
Welcome back, Rirriri!!!!!

I second yaah's sentiments ***sending positive scramble vibes***

what's goin on man! cheers for the vibes :)

today is another day in the saga.....LOL