What's a good financial aid package?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

missinginspace

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
few questions, maybe current students can answer this:

So how do yo determine whether your "financial aid package" is the best or not?

what's the maximum subsidized federal perkins loan you can get per year?

what's the maximum subsidized federal stafford loan you can get per year?

Is there any other type of subsidized loan left that I'm not aware of.

I'm totally clueless about this because I didn't have to deal with this as undergrad, so anyone please help.
 
Alot of this depends on your specific financial situation and your EFC. You should probably talk directly to someone in your financial aid office. They are all really helpful at my school.