What's an eligibility ID?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

beastly115

Ok, I received the letter in the mail from the ADA and I'm going to register online to take the test. It asks me for my "Eligibility ID" but the letter I received didn't have any of that information on it. The step prior to typing that in it told me I will have to put in my SSN. So in the Eligibility ID I put in my SSN and it brought me to the next step. I just want to make sure that the eligibility ID is the same thing as the SSN before I finish registering.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

beastly115 said:
Ok, I received the letter in the mail from the ADA and I'm going to register online to take the test. It asks me for my "Eligibility ID" but the letter I received didn't have any of that information on it. The step prior to typing that in it told me I will have to put in my SSN. So in the Eligibility ID I put in my SSN and it brought me to the next step. I just want to make sure that the eligibility ID is the same thing as the SSN before I finish registering.

Thanks.
Correct. Same with ur SSN~