What's going on with Stanford??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PGL

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wow..it's already been 9 weeks since I've interviewed, and May is near. Is anyone on the same boat and does anybody know when all the decisions will be made? I'm going crazy with all this waiting!

Members don't see this ad.

you can call them....how can these people tell you?

common sense,

AB MS II Yao SOM

i was going to call them but if u read carefully i said is anyone on the same boat -- which meant has anyone also been waiting for such a long time (>9 weeks). and maybe someone has already called so then they would be able to tell me, right? sheesh.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm going on 11 weeks...I pretty much know its a rejection/waitlist so I don't even care about Thursdays anymore. They told me I would have a decision by last week...but apparently nothing has changed. Goodluck I heard that acceptances are given pretty much at weeks 4-5.

Good luck to you too weirdo...i guess i should also give up on the thursday phone calls and wait for my thin envelope...

i just got a letter today putting me on "hold" aka waitlist. i interviewed early march.

Originally posted by scifi
i just got a letter today putting me on "hold" aka waitlist. i interviewed early march.

when was "early march" if you don't mind me asking?

hm... lemme go check my calendar.

ah! march 11. so not exactly early march but whatevs.

have you heard yet?? (btw, i think i pm-ed you earlier)