-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
What's going on with the forum?
Started by militarymd
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yeah, it's happening in more than just the Anesthesia forum, I think. People's posts are showing up on the main forum page, but when you click on the thread it won't show the last few posts...very frustrating.
They've been f-ing around with the databases a lot lately...I am guessing something got screwed up and will hopefully be fixed soon.
They've been f-ing around with the databases a lot lately...I am guessing something got screwed up and will hopefully be fixed soon.
Andy15430 said:Yeah, it's happening in more than just the Anesthesia forum, I think. People's posts are showing up on the main forum page, but when you click on the thread it won't show the last few posts...very frustrating.
They've been f-ing around with the databases a lot lately...I am guessing something got screwed up and will hopefully be fixed soon.
I think they switched to a new server. Yeah its been like this on all the forums. Can't edit either. You know your addicted when you actually care 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We had a database corruption. Looks to be fixed now. *crosses fingers*
nitecap said:The CRNA's must have hacked into the server and taken over control of the forum. LOL
Calm down guys just playing.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
f ukkin AANA......
nitecap said:The CRNA's must have hacked into the server and taken over control of the forum. LOL
Calm down guys just playing.
nitecap,
didnt i tell you "dont come 'round here no mo'" you are a hater..
if I see another post from you on here.. Im calling.
nitecap said:Calling who, your shrink for a refill. Dave quit starting crap man. Like I said PM me if you feel the need to go a few rounds.
stop posting negative stuff you cocky Srna. If you were an MD or a DO I can tolerate more your cocky behavior. you are a nurse coming on a doctor forum talking smack. Get lost
NiteCap & Davvid2700;
If I may make a polite...or not so polite...suggestion. Your exchange here is verging on inappropriate & threatening. Why don't we tone it down significantly. If you cannot play well together - then stay apart.
If I may make a polite...or not so polite...suggestion. Your exchange here is verging on inappropriate & threatening. Why don't we tone it down significantly. If you cannot play well together - then stay apart.
OldManDave said:NiteCap & Davvid2700;
If I may make a polite...or not so polite...suggestion. Your exchange here is verging on inappropriate & threatening. Why don't we tone it down significantly. If you cannot play well together - then stay apart.
all i want him to do is to stay away from this forum.. He has nothing to add but md bashing.. even if it is subtle.. there is no room for his BS. so as long as he posts i will ask him to leave..
Man i know you are a newbie to the whole public forum thing but anyone has the right to post here as long as they follow the rules which I do. If you are that insecure then im sure you can find a MD only private forum somewhere.
I have never bashed MD's as you say. If me merely disagreeing with points made on the forum is taken as MD bashing then you are insecure man. Public forums are all about opinions man. You have to just take things for what they are worth and not let your G-string migrate up your external anal sphincter man. My posts have drastically toned down there is no question about that. You have no right to start trash talking me if not provoked. And you have no right to post personal mallicious threats here about me. We can augue till blue in the face but the personal threats draw the line man. They are highly unprofessional and unethical and rather ridiculous for someone of your upper level professional status to throw around. It definetly brings that level lower than low. This is over man. Dont PM me. If any crap is started b/t you and I it will be you doing the starting and I strongly believe that your MD collegues here will recognize that.
I am here to stay man, there is no way in Hell you can run me off no matter what stunts you try to pull.
war(not peace) out.
I have never bashed MD's as you say. If me merely disagreeing with points made on the forum is taken as MD bashing then you are insecure man. Public forums are all about opinions man. You have to just take things for what they are worth and not let your G-string migrate up your external anal sphincter man. My posts have drastically toned down there is no question about that. You have no right to start trash talking me if not provoked. And you have no right to post personal mallicious threats here about me. We can augue till blue in the face but the personal threats draw the line man. They are highly unprofessional and unethical and rather ridiculous for someone of your upper level professional status to throw around. It definetly brings that level lower than low. This is over man. Dont PM me. If any crap is started b/t you and I it will be you doing the starting and I strongly believe that your MD collegues here will recognize that.
I am here to stay man, there is no way in Hell you can run me off no matter what stunts you try to pull.
war(not peace) out.
Nitecap..
the ignore button works well.
the ignore button works well.
this is the third time such threats were made. banned.
TOUGHLIFE
make room in your PM box
make room in your PM box
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tkim said:TOUGHLIFE
make room in your PM box
done
davvid2700 said:stop posting negative stuff you cocky Srna. If you were an MD or a DO I can tolerate more your cocky behavior. you are a nurse coming on a doctor forum talking smack. Get lost
Nitecap was just making a joke. Perhaps you should take that silver spoon out of your mouth and by a sense of humor.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 46
- Views
- 7K