What's the best fit for me?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FutureDocHopefl

TheFuture
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From everyone's opinion, what med school in the Carrib has the best turnout/quality rates for Internal Medicine or Pediatricians?


I've been noticing many posts that talk about difficulty of the beginning classes. Is the schools primary mission to eliminate the people who don't want to work hard? I have a strong work ethic, but I would rather hear it from someone who has been down that path before.


Finally, let's say I graduate from one of the top 4 Carrib schools in the future and I finish a residency in Int Med or Peds. With all of my education COMPLETELY done, can I apply to ANY of the 50 US states to practice (I would like to stay in the Midwest- Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana)


Thanks, I really do appreciate all the help I receive on SDN!! 😍