• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

asdfray

currently at work
Apr 28, 2010
Status
Dental Student

asdfray

currently at work
Apr 28, 2010
Status
Dental Student
opps! I meant about the topics thing:laugh:

May 26, 2011
Gawjuh
Status
Pre-Dental
Idk man. From what Ive heard Ochem 2 isnt hard, and on the DAT I know its not hard. Im taking it this coming semester with a heavy load, but Ive already taken the DAT and got a 23 for OC. I feel that studying for Ochem/DAT during the school year will not be too hard, so take the test whenever you feel comfortable. One class + DAT studying from Jan to May will be almost too much time, might start forgetting some key information. Id say your best bet is to start practicing your Math and reading through as many Bio sources as possible early on, then move to OC/GC/PAT with a 7-8 weeks until your test date.

About the Ads