You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Whats the hardest thing in Pharmacy school?
Started by james07
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
LOL, Well I can handle that quite well.The hardest thing in pharmacy school is staying away from the free pizza. It's greasy, greasy, greasy.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Honestly, if you had each class on its own, none of it would be difficult. I'd say the hardest part of pharmacy school is time management.
The hardest part in pharmacy is girls. I mean there will be a lot of hot girls in your school and you will have a hard time to focus on study while seating next to your hot classmate.
The hardest part in pharmacy is girls. I mean there will be a lot of hot girls in your school and you will have a hard time to focus on study while seating next to your hot classmate.
🙄 Hopefully maturity develops somewhere along the way.
I'd say the hardest thing is putting up with BS and busy work. The practical information isn't hard to learn as long as you realize its stuff that you need to know for the future. I'd say I hated both med chem and bio chem the most, and I liked therapeutics the most.
Free pizza? I went to the wrong pharmacy school.
Free pizza? I went to the wrong pharmacy school.
Free pizza? I went to the wrong pharmacy school.
Free food is the ultimate way of getting people to your organizational meetings. Pizza, subs, Olive Garden, Panera, etc. Not free for the organizations to buy, obviously, but free for the attendees. My school did a lot of things like that, with bring your own beverage.
ASP gives out little tickets for pizza after their meeting, like you're going to Chuck E Cheese's or Gattiland. If that were the case, they'd let you step in line for the salad bar or buy beer, too. Free games would be nice...
It's best just to stay away from the free pizza. It just gives you bad breath and heartburn anyway, which you don't need.
It's best just to stay away from the free pizza. It just gives you bad breath and heartburn anyway, which you don't need.
It's best just to stay away from the free pizza. It just gives you bad breath and heartburn anyway, which you don't need.
Gum + prilosec
Problem solved

You'll need some Xenical, too, to stop the fat from sticking to your ***. 😉
Better add Depends to your grocery list, too.
Right. Like I said, it's best just to stay away from the free pizza. Besides, a pack of Depends is no less than 10 bucks, so it's a win-win.Better add Depends to your grocery list, too.
The hardest part in pharmacy is girls. I mean there will be a lot of hot girls in your school and you will have a hard time to focus on study while seating next to your hot classmate.
Too bad they're all married, engaged, or have a boyfriend. Trust me, I've done the ring check. If they don't have a ring, I ask one of their friends.
Too bad they're all married, engaged, or have a boyfriend. Trust me, I've done the ring check. If they don't have a ring, I ask one of their friends.
You gotta scope out the pre-pharmers. That's what I did. She graduates this May...woot. But once they hit pharmacy school...nah, they are already spoken for. It's some sort of law or something.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, I will look for a nurse too because in my school there are nurse, dentist, and pharmacy programs in the same building. Some nurses are hot, and they probably have more respect for you than another pharmacist.
Yeah, I will look for a nurse too because in my school there are nurse, dentist, and pharmacy programs in the same building. Some nurses are hot, and they probably have more respect for you than another pharmacist.
Go for a dentist. Big money!! But like you said, you might not get the respect you deserve as a pharmacist...its a shallow world...most of us know it.
For a guy, why are you in such a hurry to get tied down?! (I understand women have a biological clock and want to start a family before early thirties)
serious relationship or Marriage = no life
serious relationship + pharmacy school = no life, no time, and no money
I have no interest in procreating (neither does my boyfriend) but we both agree that life is easier when you're in a relationship. Sure the social life isn't as active in the traditional going out-sense, but trolling for bootie can be exhausting! I'm 25! I'm entirely too old to be out until 3am every night at the bar.
You gotta scope out the pre-pharmers. That's what I did. She graduates this May...woot. But once they hit pharmacy school...nah, they are already spoken for. It's some sort of law or something.
How do I scope out pre-pharmers, oh wise one? I don't think going to the undergrad campus and asking each girl if they're pre-pharm or not would work.
I would have to say med chem and pharmco kinetics would be the hardest thing in pharmacy school and even then it wasn't that hard. Everything else is memorization and no really tough concepts to grasp. Even if you don't completely understand med chem or kinetic calculations you can still bs your way through those subjects and easily get a's and b's in other subjects and easily graduate. All you have to do is give yourself enough time read and memorize the material.
The thing I hated most was proabably on rotations the school required us to make a notebook and do some irrelevant tasks/reports that took away valuable time and experience from the rotation.
The thing I liked most was compounding lab and and learning the whole picture of a disease state and how the drugs worked in the body.
The thing I hated most was proabably on rotations the school required us to make a notebook and do some irrelevant tasks/reports that took away valuable time and experience from the rotation.
The thing I liked most was compounding lab and and learning the whole picture of a disease state and how the drugs worked in the body.
The hardest? Staying awake in class. I failed that miserably. 😀
There were more important things in RX school than school ...
There were more important things in RX school than school ...
![]()
So...you're into petty theft?
So...you're into petty theft?![]()
I didn't steal OJ's Heisman Trophy.. I swear!
How do I scope out pre-pharmers, oh wise one? I don't think going to the undergrad campus and asking each girl if they're pre-pharm or not would work.
Pre-pharmacy clubs need mentors...those cool pharmacy students that take the time to hit on younger...er I mean advise younger students...
Wow, 1993, that was a while ago. I was in elementary school. 🙂
That makes ME feel old.
At least I was in high school then. 😛Oh lord...why don't y'all start a thread.."What were you doing in 1993 when Z was out playing in pharmacy school golf tournament?"
🙄
🙄
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's pretty cool!
They still continue the tournament?
They still continue the tournament?
You're old.
There. I said it!
mmmm.. Where is SDN1977 when I need her!!! She was much older!!
Did you get the BB hooked up to your Laptop yet?
That's pretty cool!
They still continue the tournament?
I have no idea. I hope so...but who knows!
I have no idea. I hope so...but who knows!
My school has a golf tournament every August.
My school has a golf tournament every August.
They haven't sent me an invitation yet...
They haven't sent me an invitation yet...
Maybe if you're nice, I'll let them know you're interested. 😛
ummmm.... I'm sure they'll want a donation.. they all do!
Maybe if you're nice, I'll let them know you're interested. 😛
Don't you see the trend? He got 1st place the first year. 2nd year, second place. By 2009 he won't be able to qualify! 😉
Don't you see the trend? He got 1st place the first year. 2nd year, second place. By 2009 he won't be able to qualify! 😉
Some of my professors might need caddies.
Don't you see the trend? He got 1st place the first year. 2nd year, second place. By 2009 he won't be able to qualify! 😉
Nice try..
No, I'm doing all of this throiugh the BB. Maybe I'll call on the modem thingy tomorrow.
I'm so far out in the boonies that my signal canbarely sustain a call ;(
hmmmm... well, you need to call from a phone other than your BB... so you can have BB handy while installing the stuff...
Some of my professors might need caddies.![]()
I'm pretty confident your professors would kiss the ground I walk on... when it comes to golf..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Were these part of the OJ stash too? 😛
Well his days are numbered..
Well his days are numbered..
I should walk over to his house and see if there's anyone there now. Wonder if the place is up for sale...he was living just down the block.
Gave me the eeeebie jeeebies.
I should walk over to his house and see if there's anyone there now. Wonder if the place is up for sale...he was living just down the block.
Gave me the eeeebie jeeebies.
Go roll his house..
Go roll his house..
I ain't wasting my TP on him!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K